David’s training programs improve leadership, business results, and individual effectiveness at work.
Through his programs, participants discover the small changes they can make to achieve better outcomes and have greater influence with others. David offers half-day, full-day, and multiple day workshops customized to meet your specific objectives. For significant shifts in management performance and organizational culture, he offers extended development programs.
The following challenges are among those that can be incorporated into your program.
Developing Personal Leadership
- Identifying the gap between where you are as a leader and where you want to be
- Turning desirable leadership qualities into personal virtues
- Clarifying where you’re going and how you’ll get there
- Firing up others to achieve common goals
- Getting others to focus on what’s important
- Having conversations that make a difference
- Developing attitudes of personal responsibility
- Helping others find energy and enthusiasm for work
- Building collaborative partnerships
Enhancing Personal Effectiveness
- Having energy that others are drawn to
- Supporting others in ways they’ll appreciate
- Avoiding common interpersonal mistakes
- Getting others to support your ideas
- Understanding why others rub you the wrong way (and vice versa) and fixing it
- Getting what you want without steam rolling
- Resolving people problems while enriching relationships
- Reading people accurately so your responses are appropriate
- Getting people to move quickly on your ideas and requests
- Negotiating like a pro (even if you don’t like to negotiate)
We customize all programs to address your specific needs and your unique audience. Give us a call at (503) 245-8878 to talk about training options for your organization.